Thursday, April 1, 2010

Counsins

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. Patsy and I took the kids to Applebee's for supper. After supper we met my parents at Charley's for cake. At Applebee's Braeden and Emma were fighting constantly. It was driving me crazy!! Braeden would hit Emma and then the fights would start...UGHH! At one point Sean says to Braeden.."Braeden that is no good! We don't hit. You be nice to Emma and say sorry to her!" It was so cute. Here is my 3 year old nephew telling the almost 7 year old how to behave. Wonder where he learned all of that??? ;) He also told them to be nice to their mommy. What a sweet boy he is!! I love having him close to my kids. It is great for all of us. Today I had an egg hunt for all the daycare kids and Sean. It was so much fun and all the kids had a blast. I enjoyed having my sister over for some adult conversation. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of two babies!!

No comments: