We had a great Easter. It was busy but we needed busy. We sure are missing Nick! It is definitely an adjustment not having him around. I haven't fallen into a routine yet without him so I am still working on that. I am glad to have the busy weekend behind us. We have a more quiet week this week so that will help me get some things done around the house.
My mom made a turkey with all the fixings for Easter. It was awesome. I asked that they save the wishbone for me because I really could use a wish right about now. My mom brings it over yesterday morning for Braeden and I to pull. We pull it and the whole thing breaks. The middle piece went flying. I guess we don't have luck or should I read it as we are already as lucky as we need to be? What a disappointment. It pretty much explained how the weekend and the rest of the day went yesterday. This morning I woke up feeling like I need to do something. I did my weight routine and skipped running this morning. Instead I hauled a ton of stuff to the garage for the garage sale. I am trying to clear out the basement so I can start packing. I have a whole house to pack so I better get started. When I was cleaning out the storage room I was able to find the missing remote. WAHOO....Charlie tends to hide things and we have searched high and low for this remote. I was happy to find it safely placed in a bin amongst some toys. PHEW!!
Today is going to be a great day and I plan to get a lot done! I have an eye appointment this morning because I am having more floaters. I have been saying lots of prayers that it is nothing. We shall see shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment