Friday, April 9, 2010

What a week!!

This week has been crazy to say the least. I feel like it has dragged on and on but then again it has gone by so fast. How does that even work? My business partner and I have a big wedding tomorrow. We have been busy baking to get ready for it. I can officially say everything is done and ready as of 10 minutes ago! WAHOO!! We had to make 300 cutout bite size cookies decorated with the eyeball theme (different yes but looks really neat), 300 bite size cheesecakes and 225 bite size cupcakes (decorated again like eyeballs). Besides this order I also had an order for 3 dozen full size cupcakes for a 1st birthday and 2 dozen mickey mouse cutout cookies for 3 year old birthday. They all needed to be done today! What a week!! It is all done and I am so amazed what a person can accomplish under pressure. I have to try not to procrastinate so bad next time. I have also been working on our rental. What a mess it is! We had to evict our renters and they had a dog. They thought it was okay to just let the dog potty in the house. Needless to say it smells disgusting inside! I have spent the last two days over at the rental clearing stuff out. I have also hired a carpet cleaning service, ordered new carpet, hired a cleaning service to scrub the house, bought new locks, changed light bulbs, and on and on. I have to go back tonight and paint a few spots, replace some more light bulbs and make a list for my next trip. All of this while taking care of 3 kids, one of whom is still sick! Tomorrow we have a showing at our house so say lots of prayers that this is the one! We need it to sell. I also have a lia sophia party and I hope we have an excellent turnout. I think I will take Sunday off!! No baking, cleaning or doing anything Sunday. Well I do have to finish a very special knitted blanket. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my sister's twins!! I need to complete the blanket and hats. She could go any day so I better get my butt in gear. Some how I get this all done and still have time to sleep, workout and have full time daycare kids here all day. I only work on most of these things when the kids are sleeping. I need a vacation!! Think my hubby would approve?

No comments: