Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Sick House :(
I am so done with the sickness that is lingering in this house. I have scrubbed everything, left the windows open and done lots of laundry. I am hopeful that the sickness has now left! Nick got home Wednesday night and hasn't been feeling the greatest since. He hurt his back Saturday ripping carpet out of the rental. Then we got the stomach flu on Sunday. Dean and Mary came and took the kids for the whole day Sunday so that Nick and I could just be sick and not worry about the kids. Monday came and it was an okay day but Nick's back is really bugging him. I don't think there is anything worse than back pain. It just sucks that he is so miserable while we have him home. He is leaving Sunday and Braeden is so sad that he hasn't gotten to play with his dad outside. Today Nick woke up with a migraine! SERIOUSLY!! Does it ever end!! We need him healthy because we have a long list of things to get done. He won't be back until the week before we move. I need some help while he is home. UGHH...it is frustrating! It is so beautiful outside right now too. The kids and I have been outside for 2 days straight. It is great! Nick finally was able to get out of bed at noon. He took Emma to run errands and take her out to lunch. I hope that Braeden is able to get some dad time tonight!! Let's hope all the illnesses have left at least until Sunday night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment