We have had a busy few months so time gets away from me so easily. Right now I am busy baking for weddings, birthdays, confirmations, photo shoots, just about anything you can think of. It is so fun to have all these orders. I hope it stays this busy in Kansas!! I am also trying to pack up the house. What a chore! My goal is 1-2 boxes every day. We have 5 weeks so I figure that is a good goal. The basement is done as much as I can do right now. I have to be able to live so the rest will wait until I am done with daycare. Now I am working on the upstairs. We have a lot of stuff!! I am collected quite the garage sale pile that is for sure. I am also loving Craigslist. I have gotten rid of a ton on there! I am posting all our big items on Craigslist so I don't have to haul them to my mom's for the garage sale. It is great to get rid of it!! I finished the boys birthday invitations yesterday afternoon. They turned out great. I can't believe how much one person can accomplish in one day!! I am hopeful that today is just as productive!! I am showing our house privately tomorrow afternoon. Please say lots of prayers that it sells. These people sound so interested.
I have these cute pictures of Charlie that I haven't posted yet and thought now is the time.

Charlie helping put the basketball hoop up!

Check out my shoes mom! I can play basketball with dad now!

Playing the Wii at Nana and Papa's
No comments:
Post a Comment