Sunday, April 25, 2010

Good Byes :(

I hate saying good bye to my husband! It is the worst. The kids did a lot better this time though. He left this morning to head back to Kansas. We will be down in 10 days to visit him. I am so excited for the kids to go to Kansas and see where we will be living. When we go visit in a couple weeks we will be staying at our house. Nick is moving in next weekend...or whenever the bed gets delivered. I can't wait! It will be so great to have our house so the kids can get a grasp on how it will be when we move. We drastically reduced our price on our house so we are hopeful it will sell now. We want everything to fall into place before the kids and I make the trek down. Only 5 weeks until we move to Kansas. It is so crazy to say 5 weeks. It is going to go by so quickly!! Now I have a lot of work ahead of me. Any volunteers to come help me pack up this house???

No comments: