Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Conferences

We had Braeden's school conferences last night. He is doing so well! We are so proud of him. His behavior has improved dramatically since the beginning of the year. He continues to excel at school. He has gotten his math skills from his dad because I never enjoyed math at all. Braeden is amazing at math and reading. You can tell that he really enjoys doing both because he excels at them so much. Everyone loves him but really how could you not! We were able to talk about our concerns with his teacher about the upcoming move. She has some great ideas for us and will watch him closely. His teacher also has a student teacher right now. She is so nice and Braeden loves her! They are both watching out for him and will let me know if they see anything abnormal. I am so blessed to have all these great people in my children's lives. Today is the last day of school before spring break. I know that Braeden needs a few days off to just play and have fun. The weather is going to be amazing so I plan on having the kids outside a ton!!

No comments: