Friday, March 26, 2010

Purging!!

I believe we had a garage sale in May last year and got rid of a ton of crap. How do I still have a ton of crap to get rid of???? I have been going through the storage room and have found more stuff to get rid of. We don't use it so GOOD BYE!! Our new house doesn't have as much storage space as this house, which I think is maybe a blessing! I am in the mood to do some 'spring cleaning' and get rid of everything we don't need. I told Nick to stake claim on the things he wants before he moves or it might get sold at the garage sale!! My mom, Patsy and I are going to have a huge garage sale at my parents' house in May. I hope the weather is nice because I think all the stuff I have found will fill the garage. What a great feeling to get rid of stuff!!

No comments: