Friday, March 26, 2010

Hard Times...

Braeden had a hard day at school today. His teacher emailed me this afternoon to fill me in on his behavior. I have kept in contact with his teacher to let her know our situation. I wanted her to watch out for Braeden. He hasn't been sleeping at night and is having more trouble at school sitting still. He told Nick today that he is really sad that he won't be living with his dad. BREAKS MY HEART :( I just wish I knew what I could do to make this easier on him. We knew it was going to affect him differently but didn't know what to expect. One of my good friends suggested marking the days on the calendar that he will get to be with his dad. I hope this helps. Then he will at least have a count down! This is going to be hard on all of us so any helpful tips would be greatly appreciated. It is only 2 months but that is an eternity for a little boy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you guys could Skype with Nick each night. That way the kids could still say goodnight and tell him about their day. Maybe that would help the kids feel closer to their dad until they can be with him again. Good Luck!