Tuesday, March 23, 2010

House

We are signing a lease in Derby Kansas. I am so excited to get that checked off our long list of things to accomplish. Nick will be able to move in to the house May 1st. It is a brand new house strictly built for rental. It is 5 bedrooms completely finished basement. It will be smaller than our house now but it is brand new. Plus, it is only for a few years. I can't wait!!

Nick moves on the 31st. I can't believe that is only a week away! Where has the time gone. I feel we have a lot to accomplish before he leaves. It will all get done. I am going to be going through this house and getting rid of a ton of crap! I see a major garage sale in my near future!

1 comment:

Libby said...

thinking of you guys and praying for this new transition in your life!! exciting!