I have finished decorating for Christmas I pinterest has inspired some of my decorations. My sister suggested putting my village in our fireplace since we don't use them. I have one upstairs and one in the basement so I divided my village up. It looks amazing! Thanks Patsy! Here are some pictures:
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
I am so addicted to this website! I LOVE the ideas that it has inspired me to do. I have become very creative/thrifty with some of my decorations. I have made a few wreaths now to hang on my door based on the seasons. It is fun to make it my own instead of trying to find one I like at the store. Usually the ones I like are so outrageously expensive so I don't purchase them anyway. I haven't spent more than $10 on a wreath that I have made. Here is my latest:

I have finished decorating for Christmas I pinterest has inspired some of my decorations. My sister suggested putting my village in our fireplace since we don't use them. I have one upstairs and one in the basement so I divided my village up. It looks amazing! Thanks Patsy! Here are some pictures:



I have finished decorating for Christmas I pinterest has inspired some of my decorations. My sister suggested putting my village in our fireplace since we don't use them. I have one upstairs and one in the basement so I divided my village up. It looks amazing! Thanks Patsy! Here are some pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE! Your house looks beautiful. I would love to come and see it, and I promise to leave the crazies in the van ;)
Post a Comment