Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Eye Update:
Things are going well today. I went to my follow up appointment and had my patch removed so I could try out my new eye. The nurse did a bunch of tests with my eye. It was amazing how much better I could see. Everything was so clear and not cloudy. My eye still has some healing to do. The doctor said he would not fit me for new glasses for a few weeks. For now I will have blurry vision but hey blurry clear vision is good for now. The doctor is strict and has me on some strict restrictions for this first week. No lifting, no straining of any kind, no driving, no rubbing of the eye, no water in the eye and rest rest rest! I can do this but it is difficult when I am so use to going going going all day long. Not working out and resting is not something I can do but for my eye I will rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment