Saturday, November 19, 2011
Tree Lighting
Today is the Tallest Tree Lighting event in Mankato. A few of the radio stations in town put together a big event and light their radio tower. There is a parade, music and food. This year I will be a vendor there. Nick and Annie have been amazing help AGAIN. They have helped me get everything ready this week. I don't know how I would've gotten it all done without them. I will have cupcakes and pops there for purchase. Nick is going to be there with me tonight. It is going to be cold but it will be so much fun!! If you are in Mankato or coming to Mankato tonight come up and check it out. The parade starts at 4:30 and the events go until 7:30 tonight. The parade is starts on Commerce Drive and ends on Lee Blvd next to the radio station head quarters. Come say hi if you come up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment