Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Monday!

I can drive! WAHOO....I am so excited to have my freedom back. Today I will be taking Charlie to his preschool screening. This is the next step in getting speech help for him. I am anxious to move on to the next step and get the ball rolling in the right direction. He tries so hard for everyone to understand him. He gets frustrated when we don't know what he is saying. We met with his teacher on Friday and she says the same thing happens at school. Hopefully after this next surgery he will be able to hear better and this will help his speech. He has his preop appointment this afternoon for his surgery on the 21st. We are looking forward to the new year and hoping it will bring a surgery free year.

It is another full week at the Otto house. The kids have a full plate every week and this week is no different with swimming, basketball, dance and CCD. We also have conferences for Emma and Braeden tomorrow night. Phew....

No comments: