Thursday, November 10, 2011
STUCK :(
Have you ever been stuck at home? Have you ever just wanted to get out but can't because you don't have a private chauffeur? This is my situation right now. I hate feeling stuck! I hate not being able to just get in my car and leave. I had a bunch of things I could've gotten done today had I been able to drive. UGHH...it is so frustrating and yes I know there are bigger problems in the world than me not being able to leave the house. I am also sure there a lot of other people that would love this simple little problem. I get it but right now I am bored, crabby, feeling trapped, claustrophobic and any other feeling that describes being STUCK. I appreciate my father in law yesterday for doing all the driving for us. I got out for an eye appointment. Today my hubby picked me up for a delivery...WAHOO...I was out of the house for maybe 20 minutes. YIPEE...thought about walking down to Mocol's just to get out of the house but I would've had to get the stroller out. That is on the restriction list because it weighs more than 5lbs. Shoot...No working out and being stuck makes this chica crabby. Sorry for writing a crabby post but that is how I feel...CRABBY!! I am entitled and I don't think others can comprehend how annoying it is to have one good eye and one blurry eye. I think I will enjoy it more next week when I can drive, lift and workout. Tomorrow all the kids are off of school so we WILL be going on a walk. Nick will have to get the stroller ready or Braeden can. We are getting out of the house and enjoying some fresh air for a LONG LONG walk. I am sure I will hear complaining and moaning BUT they will get over it and I will wear ear plugs. HA...this too shall pass and thanks for reading my crabby post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment