Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend. Ours is full of fun parties. Tonight we are having the annual Hoffman/Peterson Christmas party at mom and dad's. It is an ugly sweater party this year. It should be a hoot. I love that we all get together every year to celebrate together.

Tomorrow we will be heading to church in the afternoon and having a fondue supper with Nick's mom and dad. I am hosting this year so I am so excited to be home and get everything ready.

Sunday we will head to my parents again after we open everything Santa brings. I love our tradition with my family on Christmas. It is chaotic with all the kids but that is what it is all about. Mom makes great food and we all just hang out all day.

Watch out on Monday for the Peterson girls as they do their annual trip to get the after Christmas deals. It is so much fun!! I LOVE it and can't wait for it again this year. It sounds like it might just be me, mom and Ali but it will still be a blast. We get up way early and head to Caribou for coffee and a light breakfast. Then off to all the stores to get the deals.

Monday is also Emma's birthday. I can't believe she is going to be 6! Where does the time go? We will be having a small birthday party for her Monday evening and then her friend party will be in January after things slow down some.

We sure planned a lot around Christmas but it is so fitting. It is my favorite holiday and I just love to enjoy it as long as possible. Our wedding anniversary is the 27th so we will sneak in a supper somewhere and enjoy some peace and quiet.

After all of this I might get to sleep on Wednesday...OH WAIT...I have 3 weddings to bake and deliver to for New Years!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Cheers!

No comments: