Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Elf on the Shelf

Jackson the Elf showed up Friday after Thanksgiving. I believe Braeden has figured out the whole magic of Christmas but wants Santa to still be real. He drops hints but then desperately grasps to the magic again. The kids love finding Jackson every morning. My crazy pinterest addiction saw someone that had their Elf bring the kids breakfast. WHAT A GREAT IDEA!



When Nick and I were Christmas shopping Friday I gathered up all the fun new placemats, plates, cups and pencils because the kids hoped to get new pencils from Santa. We had the kids make sure their Christmas lists were completed by Saturday. Braeden has continued to add to his list and didn't want me to mail it. We placed them in an envelope and left them for the elf to deliver. Sunday morning the elf, Jackson, brought breakfast and all the new Christmas stuff.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: