Sunday, December 18, 2011

Birthdays, Christmas and Football

We had a great weekend with the Otto's. Friday night we celebrated Emma and Helena's birthdays. They both have December birthdays. Helena was born on Christmas day and Emma was born the day after. It was so fun to have a party for them that was separate from Christmas! Saturday we celebrated Christmas. We got out to the lake around 11am and opened presents right away. The kids can't wait too long. We stayed all day and had such a great time. Lydia, Helena and Juliet have grown so much since this summer. It was so great to see them and spend some time with them. Juliet is such a great baby and I LOVED being able to snuggle with her. Here are some pictures from our weekend:



Today Nick and I went to the Saints vs Vikings game. It was so great to have time with just my hubby! We had a great day and the Saints won.....YIPEE! I am a huges Saints fan so it was so much fun for me. Sorry Vikes but you suck! ;)

1 comment:

Patsy said...

What cuties! I love when the cousins can get together :) Glad you had a nice time, and we are looking forward to lots of fun this weekend, too! Love the pictures!