I am so glad it is Friday and I have my orders done! I get to enjoy the weekend with my family. We are celebrating Christmas with the Otto's this weekend. Zak, Susan and the girls are coming and we can't wait to see them.
Charlie had his Christmas program Wednesday and Braeden has his this afternoon. I run around like a chicken with my head cut off most of the time. I don't know if I am coming or going most days. Then you throw in swimming, dance, CCD, deliveries, baking and just life. Phew...so glad I have this weekend off. My hubby is taking me to the New Orleans Saints vs. Vikings game on Sunday! I CAN'T WAIT! New Orleans Saints is my favorite team. We have great seats. Nick has his Vikes jersey and I am all set with my Drew Brees jersey. It will be so much fun. Plus, it is a date in the afternoon.
Here are some pictures from Charlie's Christmas program. He is quite shy and self conscious because of his speech. He didn't sing a tune but sure enjoyed looking at the floor, jumping off the risers, dinging with his pants and doing his typical fold my arms and pout face. Oh the joys of a 3 year old. I am so glad I have pictures to show his kids some day. HAHA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment