Thursday, December 15, 2011
I CAN SEE!!
Today I went to another follow up appointment for my right eye. My doctor is very nice and attentive to my wants. He remembered I wanted contacts before Christmas. My wish was granted and he had me fitted for a new contact today! It is a miracle. I almost was dizzy getting use to seeing clearly out of my eye again. I now have a astigmatism but WHO CARES I can see! That is my theory on just about everything that has to do with my right eye. I am reminded every time I go in that I am very lucky to have vision in that eye. I won't be able to focus on things up close. He said reading could be difficult. I guess I will just close my eye and use my left eye. Ah...the simple things in life that we all take for granted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment