As most of you know Patsy is pregnant with Twins and due in May. We are all so excited to meet the new additions to the King household. On Saturday her sister-in-law, Crystal, her best friend, Mandy, Molly and I had a shower for her. It was great to see her friends come! Her god mother, Aunt Linda, also made the trek down to celebrate with us. Patti Hoffman from Owatonna came over as well and it is always great to catch up with everyone! One of her friends is due around the same time but is only having 1 baby. I took a picture of them standing back to back. How fun to start the memories already. She has had a great pregnancy so far. We wish that they would find out the sexes of the babies so we could all start shopping now. I guess it is giving me time to save up to spoil two babies!! I can't wait!! Here are some great pictures from the party.
1 comment:
Thank you for putting these pictures up! I've been hounding Patsy for a "belly picture".....glad I got to see how everyone is doing!
P.S. Your kids are so adorable!!!!
Post a Comment