Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Still in the hospital...
C is still in the hospital and has to stay overnight. He has to go a whole night without any oxygen before he can go home. He is starting to get his appetite back a little. He ate grapes today and just had a few bites of hospital pizza for supper. He continues to drink a lot of milk so he doesn't need an IV. We have had a pretty good day. C wasn't able to nap much today because he keeps getting interrupted. We finally asked the nurses to put a sign on the door so he is left alone. Please say some prayers that we make it through the night without oxygen. We would all love to go home! I miss B & E. I picked B up from school today so that I could spend a little time with him. I dropped him off at my mom's and was able to see E too. It was great to give them hugs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sorry you didn't get to go home! Praying for a restful night! I meant to call you all day today and never got it done...my uncle had a stroke today, rough day. Take care and praying for you!
prayers for you guys! Hope today he gets to go home!!
Post a Comment