Monday, October 12, 2009

WHAT A WEEK!!

We had quite the week last week and it seems that this week is going to be just as exciting! Last weekend C was sick and clingy all weekend. I took the day off on Monday so I could bring him to the doctor. He had Pneumonia! Poor kid! He had croup a month ago and now Pneumonia. He can't catch a break. He was put on an antibiotic and we were to wait it out. He seemed to get better as the week went on.

Thursday B had his Open House at school. He was so excited to show us around. We were able to meet his teacher, see his classroom and see all the fun things he does through out his day. I am so glad that he is enjoying 1st grade. He tells me quite often that 1st grade is awesome! He never said that about Kindergarten.

Then Friday came and E broke out in a head to toe rash. DOES IT EVER END? No it doesn't! I brought E to the doctor Friday afternoon. My father-in-law so graciously came and sat with the daycare kids so I could bring her in. The doctor said that she was fine and it was just a virus that had to run its course. Phew...nothing serious. Friday night B had soccer so Nick took him so I could keep the sick kids inside!!

Sunday C started coughing and getting clingy again. Here we go again! He was clearly not feeling well. He still slept well and took good naps. He was eating and didn't have a fever. We assumed it was just a new cold and this too shall pass. B had his last soccer game and it was freezing outside. Nick took him again so that I could keep E and C inside where it was warm!

This morning C was worse. He started have strider breathing again and I called the clinic. Nick took him in and they gave him breathing treatments. He is on a new antibiotic and hopefully the breathing will be better too. We are to give him treatments if needed. This is so stressful! I worry so much about him and hope that this will pass quickly. Poor little boy needs to get healthy so he can play with his toys!!

1 comment:

Randa said...

Gosh! Praying for all of you to stay and get healthy!! Miss ya!
Randa