Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Almost morning time...
It is 5am and I can't sleep. I have too many things running through my head right now. C is sleeping so peacefully right now. He has gotten a few good stretches of sleep tonight. At about 2am he needed another breathing treatment. Then at 4am he had to be put on oxygen because his saturations kept dropping. He is also starting to spike another fever. Right now it is low grade so the nurse is just monitoring it. He has had so much medicine but has been a trooper through all of this. Tonight when he needed his treatment he was pointing to the mask and signing please. Broke my heart!! He knows that it makes him feel better and he does such a great job sitting through it. I am hopeful that he will improve some today. It would be great to go home and be in the comfort of home. The pediatrician will come in this morning to check on him and we will find out more at that time. Say some prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment