We are constantly on the go lately with sports, dance and running errands! It seems that we aren't home in the evenings as much as I thought we would be once school started. The cutest moment of the week is a phone call to Auntie Alli! My kids ask about her every day and miss her so much. C just lights up when we call her on skype and he can see her. He grins from ear to ear and wants to crawl through the computer. This week C has been battling another cold. He was so crabby yesterday. Auntie Alli called on my cell and he wanted to say hi to her. Instead of talking he waved at the phone. I decided to call her on skype so he could see her. He sat at the kitchen table like a big boy and waved, smiled and tried to crawl into the computer. It was the happiest he had been all day! Thanks Auntie Alli!!
I am hoping to have a quiet weekend but we shall see. It starts that way and something always comes up. Here are some recent pictures of the kids.



No comments:
Post a Comment