Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What's happening....

We have had a busy week so far. Braeden started basketball last night. Nick is one of the coaches and said that practice went very well. Braeden all has Tae Kwon Do on Tuesdays so he was pretty tired last night. He is growing up so quickly. He lost his second tooth on December 27th. He is now missing both his bottom front teeth.


I just finished a hat for Charlie. It is so cute!! My niece, Helena, has a hat similar. I saw it and thought of Charlie. I found a pattern and went for it. He was less than thrilled today when I tried to take pictures of him with it on. It took some distractions but here it is:



1 comment:

Molly said...

He looks adorable in that hat Jo! So, what did Braeden get from the Tooth Fairy this time? It was nice visting with you today! Miss you, Nick and your kids!