My poor kids were sick the entire weekend. I took all 3 of them in to the doctor on Friday. It was quite the chore since Emma had the pukes. I didn't feed anyone breakfast or give anyone anything to drink until we got home. It turned out that Emma had an ear infection, pink eye and a stomach virus. Braeden had pink eye and a bad cold. Charlie had pink eye. It was a long weekend at the Otto house. Emma had a rough night on Friday but started feeling better Saturday afternoon. No one else got the stomach virus that she had so that was good. Now we are trying to get everyone over the pink eye and the cold. Braeden has a terrible cough. He coughs nonstop all day and night. Poor kid!
My day is so quiet today. Braeden started back to school today. He was home for 2 weeks for winter break. I sure miss him and look forward to hearing how his day went. I have ejoyed the quiet day today. I think I deserved that after the long weekend we had!!
No comments:
Post a Comment