Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy weekend...

We had a busy but fun weekend. Braeden had his first basketball game on Saturday afternoon. Nick is one of the coaches and it was so fun to watch both of them. Braeden got his first basket ever in the big hoops during the game. Of course my camera was not on so I didn't capture his face. He was so thrilled and the look on his face was priceless. Auntie Molly and Uncle Nick were there to witness it as well. We were all so proud. After his game we all went out for lunch. It was a great day. We then spent the evening with Nick's family and his grandparents' house.

Yesterday we thought we would relax all day and do nothing but that doesn't happen that often when you have 3 kids. We ran errands most of the day. Nick and the kids were able to get outside and shovel. Poor Charlie just can't get over the crud. He was feeling well for a few days. Yesterday he went downhill all day. By last night he was hoarse and had a terrible cough. We were up and down all night with him. I feel awful for him. He is starting to get wheezy and I just hope it stops there. We are going to Milwaukee on Friday to meet Helena. I don't want to bring this crud with us!

I hope everyone has a great day. I have a busy busy busy day today. There is no school so I have 3 - school agers, 3 - 3 year olds, 1 - almost 2 year old and Charlie. A good nights sleep would have prepared me better for this day ;)

No comments: