We were suppose to be on our way to Milwaukee for the weekend. Our trip got postponed so we are home instead. We are bummed and hope we can see Lydia and Helena really soon. It is probably a good thing we stayed home. Charlie has been fighting a cold for the last few weeks. He had a double ear infection 2 weeks ago and just finished his amoxicillin on Monday. He just didn't seem to be getting any better. I debated all week to take him in but kept convincing myself it was probably just a bad cold. Finally after two weeks of no sleep I brought him in this morning. He has a double ear infection. The Pediatrician he saw said his ears were really bad and definitely infected. What a horrible mom I am. I should have taken him in days ago. It has been nice having the day off so I could run him to the doctor. Then I had to run to Target and get his meds. Hopefully this will knock out his ear infections and we can start sleeping again. I decided that this would be a good time to take away his favorite blanket. He loves to be swaddled up really tight. We bought him a miracle blanket when he was a month old. He loved it and it was a godscent to us. He slept 6-8 hour stretches once he had it. He is getting to big for it now. He rolls over in it and he gets stuck on his tummy. We hear him grunting and go in to find him on his tummy with his hands stuck. This has freaked me out a couple times. Although, he is houdini and can get his arms out most of the time. Last night he got out of his blanket and slept for 5 hours without waking up. We will see how it goes. We haven't had sleep for a few weeks so what is a few more days! He is in his room now for a nap without his blanket. It is quiet so hopefully he is asleep!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment