Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great New Year celebration. We were able to celebrate with some friends at our house. It was a great start to the New Year!! The kids were able to play and enjoy all the snacks too.

Today I woke up to get ready for the daycare kids to come. Emma was up and down all night but we thought she was just being a pistol. Well I guess she was sick. She woke up this morning and got sick. I knew it was going around but I was hopeful we would avoid it at our house. She has mattery eyes as well and is complaining of an ear ache. Braeden just got up and his eyes were mattered shut too. We will all be heading off to the doctor this morning. Hopefully no one pukes on the way or while we are there! Please say some prayers!! I can't stand the pukes!!

No comments: