Thursday, May 31, 2012

Stretched

What are we going to do when Charlie gets involved in sports? Baseball, swimming, softball, dance and camps have all started. School isn't out and we are juggling schedules and figuring out when we will have a normal supper together again. What is normal? PB & J on the road isn't normal? Well it is for us right now. I think the kids have had it with them so we change it up to ham & cheese too ;) I juggle activities during the day and then Nick takes the evening shift while I work. This is the busy season for my business so I am getting pulled from all directions. School is coming to an end and all the kids have asked to keep going through the summer. WHAT..what is wrong with my kids? Kudos to their teachers this year because they are all AMAZING. What a fabulous year they have had. Braeden's teacher found what motivates him, money and rewards. He has had the best year yet and has loved every second of it. They have a big Multiplication Sundae Party tomorrow and the kids have gotten to earn scoops and toppings by passing their timed tests. Braeden is so pumped that he has earned all his scoops and is working on toppings. We have been working really hard the last few weeks. His teacher is pretty smart! What kid wouldn't want ice cream. Braeden did say to me...'I am not going to try hard for the cherry though mom because I HATE cherries.' Haha! As much as I would LOVE to have my kids stay in school all summer, I am really looking forward to some quality time with them. This is the first summer in awhile where we can just relax and enjoy one another...in between all the activities of course. Ah the joys of activities. Nick and I will have to schedule date nights in too just to see one another.

No comments: