Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Charlie!

I can't believe my baby is 4. The time has flown by but I have truly enjoyed every second of it. He has had his share of surgeries this past year but they have helped him talk so much better. He has come a long way from a year ago! This past year he learned that he was getting so tall he could touch the bottom of my parents pool, in the shallow end. This opened a whole new world for him and he was so thrilled. He said good bye to his brother and sister when school started and was thrilled when he started preschool. He has also learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. I believe that he has mastered the iPad, iPod and iPhone. He hides apps, move things around and watches cartoons all on the iPad. Nick and I always giggle because we have no idea how he even figures it out. He will be our sports loving, techy kid. The basketball hoop is up and he is hoping for some dry weather so he can play basketball with the kids. We hope he has a fabulous birthday!

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!! What great pictures!! Love looking back at all the great memories...gulp...time does go way too fast! He is a special boy who lights up the room with his smile. Love you Charlie!! Can't wait to celebrate with you!