Friday, May 18, 2012

Boys Birthday Party

This week has flown by and I am finally getting a few minutes to sit down and upload pictures from the boys birthday party this past Saturday. We had such a great afternoon with family and friends. The weather was perfect and the kids just played and played outside. I am gearing up for Braeden's friend birthday party tonight. We had him invite friends for a Movie Theater Themed birthday party. We are featuring Harry Potter and doing a sleepover. Last year only a few of his friends came to his swimming party. This year we had him invite a bunch of friends thinking probably not all of them could come. RIGHT! They are all coming but really what parent is going to turn down a free babysitter, I sure wouldn't. There will be 10 9 year old boys here tonight. Nick said he is excited for it. Glad someone is besides Braeden. I think I will sneak over to my neighbors with Emma and Charlie. Maybe sleep outside as it will be a beautiful night. HAHA! Here are some pictures from their birthday party. Check out the twins and Rylan. It is so crazy how fast they are growing. Rylan's favorite saying is...'NO NO'. Where do you think he hears that?! Where's mom? I was there just always the one behind the camera for just about everything these days.

No comments: