Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Saddness

I will never understand the sadness one can endure every day and still walk around with a smile on their face. What happens out of the home can be a big front. This week a fellow classmate took his life. He had a 2 year old son who he talked about every time I saw him. I only saw him a few months ago. He was going through a divorce and seemed like life goes on as long as he has his son. Words can not explain the sadness that came to me when I heard this news. It breaks my heart to think that someone can be that sad that they feel so empty. Suicide has no explanation and for that I hate it! His little boy will never know him and that is awful. He was always so happy and giggly in high school. Sending prayers and peace to his son and family. They may never have answers to all the whys but I hope they can find peace. This is the second suicide that has happened to people we know this year. We lost someone to suicide a few years ago as well. It is so scary and I just don't understand why, But I guess no one really does. Sending hugs to heaven...George, Katie and Chris you will always be remembered.

No comments: