Thursday, November 18, 2010
Proud Parents
Braeden's school conference was tonight. I went alone and enjoyed a break for an hour! I feel so disconnected this year from Braeden's school year. Second graders don't have as many parties or parent involvement as Kindergartners and First graders. All day I was just hoping for a better conference than the last two years. Nick and I never felt that Braeden was ADD or ADHD like his previous school insisted. Today I was hoping that his new school would agree with us. First of all I LOVE Braeden's teacher. She is so nice and patient. Teachers are saints! Braeden's teacher had nothing but praise to say about him! WAHOO! She didn't think he was ADD or ADHD at all. She said he is a boy who is just starting to mature. Within the last 3 weeks she has scene a big change at school. She says he hasn't had any issues of getting off task. He is doing awesome. She commented about how he is such a respectful little boy that is very concerened with everyone. When kids don't have anyone to play with he will go play with them. Melts my heart! I even teared up a little because it makes me feel like we are doing something right to raise our kids. This is exactly what I wanted! He is doing outstanding in everything and is a very smart little boy. Nick and I couldn't be more proud of him! I am so happy that we chose the new school for Braeden. I feel like he got a fresh start with out any prejudgements. This year has been so great for him! He loves going to school and wants to teach high school some day. What a great compliment to his 2nd grade teacher!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment