Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Nick!!

My husband turns 32 today!! Old man...haha I can say that because he is older than me. We have had a fun weekend celebrating his birthday. Saturday night his mom and dad took us out to supper at the Golf Club. Then they took the kids for the night!! That is always a great birthday present!! I got Nick tickets to the football game for his birthday. We left early Sunday and spent some time tailgating with friends before the game. It was fun to be kid free for the entire day. We really had a great time! We were quite disappointed that we left before the game was over. We left about 4 minutes into the 4th Quarter because the Vikes didn't look like they could pull it off. They did and we missed it. Oh well...if we would've stayed they probably would've lost! Today I am making his favorite supper and the kids are going to help me frost a cake. It has been a fun weekend of celebrating!

We are remembering Nick's grandpa Chuck who passed away a year ago today. I wanted to try and make Nick's birthday as special as I could because I know every year he will always be reminded of the events that took place on this day. We miss you Grandpa Chuck! I can't believe it has been a year!

No comments: