Sunday, November 7, 2010

Out of the mouth of babes....

Last night on our way to Nick's birthday supper the kids were telling us what they wanted to be when they grow up.

Braeden: "Mom I want to be a teacher when I grow up. I am going to live in Hawaii." Can I come live with you Braeden? "No, you can come visit but you already have a husband to live with!"

Emma: "Mommy I am going to be a doctor when I grow up. I am going to live in California and you will have to get on a plane to come see me. You can live with me and we can go visit Braeden.

How sweet! I am so glad that Braeden is enjoying school enough to say he wants to be a teacher. Emma will make a great doctor some day! She is quite the go getter!!

No comments: