I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Our weekend was sure filled with lots of fun and family. The Kings arrived Wednesday and we were able to spend lots of time with them this weekend. I always felt that we planned too much when they come to visit. This weekend we didn't have any plans and it was perfect! Mom made a fabulous Thanksgiving supper and the kids all played so hard. Patsy and I attempted Black Friday shopping but the twins were sick so she didn't stay out long. I went back out but it isn't any fun by yourself! Then I came home only to be sick the rest of the day. Yuck! It was awful. Dad got sick last night too. The bug is going through the house! The Kings just left so the babies could get home to their own beds. They had bad colds as well and were miserable! Made for a hard weekend for my sister. We love them all and wish they lived closer so we could help out more. The cousins had so much fun playing together. Sean didn't want to leave. Goodbyes suck but it is great knowing they will be back for Christmas in a few weeks!
I did get some great pictures of the weekend but once again their are no pictures of me. I was there and was the photographer!
No comments:
Post a Comment