Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Rough Night!
As I sit here and type my Braeden is resting uncomfortably but resting. He has been up for the last hour vomiting. He has nothing to throw up anymore! At about 8:00pm he started to get uncomfortable and said his stomach hurt. He has been laying on his right side ever since. We have been up and down with him vomiting. Auntie Alli was up here watching a movie with him and that helped some. We thought he was getting better but it seems he is getting worse. His white blood cell count is down to 13.6. He doesn't have a fever and all his other vitals are good. He is a mystery to everyone and we have no idea what is going on. Two surgeons, a pediatrician, my dad and a radiologist have all looked at the CAT scan and ultrasound and found nothing. Braeden is not drinking or eating. He has taken a few tiny sips of water or sierra mist when we ask him to. I wish I could take this all away. My poor boy!! I don't understand why he has to deal with all of this. Please say some prayers. Nick is flying home on Wednesday and we would like some answers before Nick leaves!! Nick is going to have a hard time leaving and we need some prayers sent his way as well. I will continue to update as I know more. For now I am just watching Braeden and Nick sleep and hoping we can all be together again soon!! We are missing Emma and Charlie!! They did come up and visit Braeden tonight. It sure put a smile on Braeden's face. Charlie climbed right in bed with him and gave him lots of hugs. Emma also gave him hugs and made him some cards. How sweet are all my kids!! They love each other so much and I am so thankful for that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment