I think we are finally unpacked and getting settled back in! We have had a lot of very hot days here in KS. Our 4th pool popped and there are NO POOLS in this town for sale. I did find one online so we are not so patiently awaiting its arrival. Every day I inflate our pool and fill it with water. It has a slow leak so the kids are able to play in it for a while before it deflates again. It is pretty ghetto but it works ;) We would really like there to be a pool that can withstand a beating for awhile. The plastic pools are just not enough fun for Emma and Braeden. We have tried the slip n slide but the kids just don't enjoy it as much as soaking in a pool. :( We will figure this out. Nick and I have taken the kids to the water park at the YMCA a few times. We will be going again Wednesday morning so that should burn off some of their energy...HOPEFULLY!
Braeden is all registered at his school and ready to start. He is bored and would really like to meet some friends. He starts in 3 weeks. His new school is going to be great for him. Nick and I were able to meet his principle and she seems wonderful! They are strict and that is what Braeden needs!! I can't believe his summer is coming to an end already. Emma will be starting preschool too. I need to call the church and find out all the information. Charlie and I are going to enjoy some quiet mornings together 3 days a week!! I am going to enjoy the ability to volunteer at both the preschool and in Braeden's classroom this year.
I have applied for a few jobs so I am hopeful to get something to occupy my time. I am also concentrating hard on desserts and lia sophia. The marketing has begun for both of them so I am saying lots of prayers that they will both pick up soon!! I promise to post some pictures soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment