Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pool Day

Yesterday we spent the day by the pool! It worked out perfectly. Charlie was up and down all night with a 103 degree fever that we couldn't get to break. I talked to my dad a few times throughout the day to get some ideas on what to do. We were willing to take him to the ER in Disney if we had to but we were trying to avoid it if possible. He only wanted me so it was an extra long night for me! Nick was great though and made a late night trip to Walgreens to get a thermometer and Tylenol. Charlie did better as long as we stayed on top of the meds. The kids loved swimming in the pool all afternoon. It was fun to have a break from walking around the parks. It was cloudy but warm out. We then went to Hard Rock Cafe for supper. I was so amazed how much Universal Studios has changed since the last time I was in Orlando. It has been over ten years but I didn't realize it had changed so much! We were able to get home early enough to skype Dean and Mary and Auntie Alli.

Today we are taking our time getting ready for the day. Then we are going to head off to lunch with Mickey and friends at the Contemporary Resort Hotel at Chef Mickey. We are all excited and feel ready for another full day. After lunch we are either going to come back and swim for a little while or go to Magic Kingdom for the rest of the day. We plan on staying to watch the fireworks and parade tonight. We are glad all our kids are feeling better.

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Hooray! I am glad you are having so much fun, and the Charlie is feeling better. Poor buddy!

I can't wait to go sometime with my family, too. Give loves to everyone.