Monday, February 1, 2010

Dentist

3 kids at the pediatric dentist for 1 1/2 hours is NOT FUN!! They were behind because of emergencies. I get it but with a 21 month old who doesn't like the experience we need to consider that an emergency ;) Seriously here is the visual....I walk in with 3 kids who were being jerks. They were not listening and refusing to sit still. Braeden gets called back first...great he is gone and someone elses problem for a little while ;)...then Emma, Charlie and I waited for a half hour to get called back. They got called back and we waited for longer to even see the dentist. Impossible to entertain the kids in the back area even with the toys. There was too much going on. Braeden joined us and we looked like the WT family at the dentist...LOVE IT!! I thought Charlie's first dental experience would be great. The other two love going and enjoy getting new tooth brushes. Boy...Charlie was the kid you can hear when you walk in. He screamed bloody murder the entire time they were looking at his teeth. Then we had to get an xray because he has an extra tooth coming in. That was so much fun!! I didn't get any pictures of his first visit so maybe the 2nd one I can get a picture. Braeden has his first and last cavity! Nick was home with the daycare kids. Note to self...1 at a time next time. One cavity and one extra tooth later we are home and mommy needs a glass of wine. Is it 7 yet?

No comments: