Thursday, February 18, 2010
Disney World....
HERE WE COME!!! I think I finally have everything packed and ready for Disney. We have the last minute stuff left to pack but otherwise we are set. I can't believe that we leave for Disney tomorrow. We have had this trip planned for a year! How exciting!! I can't wait to get out of the snow for a whole week. This is just what our family needs too! It will just be Nick, the kids and I. Braeden has been counting down all week. Each morning he wakes up to tell me how many more days until we leave. It is so cute! He is so excited to go on an airplane and then to Disney. I can't wait to see their faces when we get there. I am borrowing my friend's Flip Camera, thanks Misty, for the week. I will have my computer with so I am hoping to upload videos when I can. Plus, I will have my camera with so I will be able to take lots of great pictures and send them on. Now we just have to get through the airport and onto the plane. Say some prayers! The chaos is about to begin. We are leaving at 5:30am! Nick wants to make sure we are there early...our flight doesn't leave until 10:20am. I think we will have plenty of time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That will be so fun for your family! Nick sounds like my husband...why do they think its a good idea to have kids wait at the airport even longer than necessary?!
Post a Comment