Sunday, February 7, 2010

Exciting week!

It has been an exciting week for the Otto's. Tuesday night Sean and Auntie Patsy came over and the kids made ice cream sundaes! The kids were so excited to have their cousin over during a week night!

Charlie got his t-tubes put in his ears on Wednesday. We were given the option to go with the t-tubes, which will stay in until taken out, or the regular tubes that could fall out in 6 months. The regular tubes could have led to him having to have another set put in again. We went for the longer tubes and are so thrilled we did. Thursday Charlie was starting to imitate noises and by Friday he was starting to talk more. He said please and I was so thrilled! It truly is a milestone. He is 22 months and has only said dada or bball! Nick was thrilled that bball was one of the only words he would say! We are thrilled he is adding to his vocabulary. He has been adding words since Friday and we can tell he is enjoying his new abilities!

Today we had Sean over again for a little while so Patsy and I could decorate some cookies for his birthday. Then Nick, the kids and I have been watching the Super Bowl game. We had picnic for supper and the kids always enjoy that. The kids always surprise us with what they come up with. Emma says.."AHHHHH...I am so hungry I could eat a whole elephant!" We anticipated her saying I am so hungry I could eat a horse but nope! If you knew how she sounded when she said AHHHH too you would giggle. We finished the night with a bath in the big tub. That is the kids favorite thing to do but we have never had all of them in there at the same time! So cute!!

We only hope this week can be just as exciting! Here are some pictures from this past week:

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Super cute! Can't wait to see you tonight to finish those cookies! Sean is pumped up, too. ~ Patsy