Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Character Breakfast, Pool and Magic Kingdom

We had another fun filled day yesterday! We started the day very low key in our room. We took our time getting ready and just hung out. It was nice to not have to rush to get any where. We headed to the Contemporary Resort at 10am for brunch with the characters. It was a lot of fun for the kids. Their faces were priceless. They couldn't believe the characters were just walking around while they ate. I am not sure if they even ate while we were there! They got to meet Goofy, Donald, Mickey, Minnie and Pluto. We got lots of pictures and videos of the whole thing.

After brunch we headed back to our hotel to swim. It was a gorgeous day and we new the week wasn't going to end with nice weather. The kids had a lot of fun swimming but moods are getting testy with the kids. They are over tired and not sure what they want to do next. I think they are so overwhelmed with everything. We swam for awhile and then headed back to Magic Kingdom for the day.

It was a beautiful evening spent at Magic Kingdom. Nick got to go on some rides that he wanted to. The kids and I hung out and waited for him. I was so disappointed that Splash Mountain was closed. It is reopening on Saturday so we will miss it by a day! I was so looking forward to that ride so I guess we will have to come back again...BUMMER ;) We stayed at the park for the fireworks and then went back to our hotel for the evening. They sure have everything down to a science at the parks but it took us over an hour to get out and back to our car. There were TONS of people! We still have all 3 kids though and no one has gotten lost.

Today we are heading over to Disney Hollywood Studios for the day. It is suppose to rain off and on all day so it could be a fun filled wet day!

No comments: