Saturday, December 13, 2008

SANTA CAME!!

We had a special visitor this morning. Santa stopped by to say hi to all the kids and my daycare kids. It was so much fun. The kids were so surprised. We had them all play down the basement so Santa could come in without them knowing. We were able to fill his bag with presents so the kids would be surprised! My sister Molly went down and told all the kids that Santa was here. Braeden ran up the stairs first. He was mesmorized by him and just kept starring at him. He just couldn't believe that Santa came to his house to say hi.Then Chance, one of my daycare boys, came running in. He screamed "SANTA...I have to tell you everything I want." It was the best reaction a kid could have. We hope his dad got it on video tape. Emma could've cared less. She is our shy kid and we don't know where she gets that from at all. She wanted nothing to do with Santa even if there was a present involved. We had a hard time even getting a picture with her in it. Charlie still could care less about anyone. He isn't in the stranger phase yet. He just loves to be held so was thrilled Santa was holding him. When it came time for a group picture Charlie was hungry and mad. Santa sang songs with the kids, took pictures and gave them presents. What a great day for everyone! Then when Santa left we all had cookies and juice. I am so glad that I had him come. I will make sure to do this again next year.

No comments: