Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Loose Tooth...

Braeden has his first loose tooth. He discovered it last week. We never thought he would be loosing his teeth already. It was such a big day for him when he found out his tooth was loose. He was very dramatic about it and didn't eat supper. We knew he was really concerned because we had chicken nuggets that night. He was really worried about his tooth falling out and not having a tooth there. We had to explain to him that another one would grow in. I checked his tooth tonight and it is really loose. He wants to lose it the night before Christmas so Santa and the tooth fairy can come in the same night.

3 comments:

Randa said...

That would be a busy night in the Otto house...Santa AND the tooth fairy!! :)

Congrats Braeden!!

Libby said...

Amy your kids are sooo cute - I've been blog stalking you :) via Randa and it's so fun to see your family! Have a great Christmas!

Patsy said...

Too cute! I can't wait until he can tell me the story. How exciting to be growing up!