Friday, December 5, 2008

Big Boy...

Charlie is growing so fast. I can't believe that he will be 7 months on the 9th. The time is just flying by. I am so thankful that I can be home with him and watch him grow. He has learned to sit up on his own now. He is not a newborn anymore that is for sure. He loves to smile, jump in his johnny jump up and giggle at his sibblings. I know that crawling is just around the corner and I wish there was a way I could bottle him up for awhile! We are so blessed to have 3 healthy children. I am so happy that he is growing so well but I wish he would slow down a little.





3 comments:

Randa said...

What a CUTIE!! I love the big ole smile and of course the super cute jeans!! I can't believe he's so big already....seems like you just had him!

Patsy said...

Too cute! I am so proud! He is always good at flashing a smile to you, too. What a love bug.

Molly said...

So proud of my little nephew! He is getting so big and I too cannot believe that he is going to 7 months tomorrow! He has such a great smile!