Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We were able to see most of our family so it was a great day. The kids were up late but slept in on Friday. I decided to venture out to the stores Friday morning. Next year I will sleep in and wait until the crazy people go home ;)

We have a busy month coming up but I love this time of year. I was able to get all my decorations up before we went to Wisconsin Dells. I know that the kids and I have really enjoyed them. Nick hung up the outside lights yesterday while it was snowing. I baked Christmas cookies all weekend. The kids had fun helping me unwrap all the hershey kisses. Emma would unwrap one, then smell it and say "they just smell so good mommy."

My friend Misty and I are having a dessert open house on December 6th. We are hoping for a great turnout. It is from 1-4, at my house, so feel free to stop by anytime and enjoy the dessert samples! I hope everyone is able to enjoy this busy season!

No comments: