Monday, December 15, 2008

BURRRR.....

I have asked myself several times today why I/we live in Minnesota during the winter. I don't know why anyone purposely puts themselves through these temperature changes. Saturday was a beautiful day. It was 40 degrees and sunny. A lot of the snow we had melted. We were able to get the cars washed and cleaned out. Sunday rolled in and so did drastic temperature changes. We started the day in the 30s and quickly went downhill from there. This morning we woke up to -35 degree wind chills! That is 75 degree difference from Saturday. Please send help. We are obviously insane and need help. We don't take the kids out in this weather if we can avoid it. I ventured out this evening to finish up all of our Christmas shopping. It is so nice to have it all done but what a cold night to finish!! I just wish that after Christmas spring would come so it doesn't get any colder here.

No comments: